Fingerprint Mobile Data Terminal
Fingerprint Mobile Data Terminal – Trans v1 FP is a unique device launched by BioEnable that will revolutionize the way you do business.
Trans v1 FP is a powerful mobile payment terminal provided with secure ARM9 CPU, 24M large memory, compact design, and supports GPRS, CDMA or Wi-Fi wireless communication methods and multi-application.
The device comes with RS232 serial port with RJ11 connector.So, additional peripherals can also be attached to this port.
KEY FEATURES of Fingerprint Mobile Data Terminal – Trans v1 FP
- PCI V1.3, online & offline certified
- EMV2000 Level I & II Certified
- Elegant and slim design, convenient swiping card vertically
- Large capacity battery, over 250 transactions per charge
- Powerful transceiver to capture weak radio signaling to ensure reliable transaction
- Powerful ARM9 (200MHz), 32-bit, outstanding performance in mass data and EMV transactions
- 24MB memory, support downloading many applications simultaneously
- Embedded wireless communication module, GPRS, /CDMA/ WiFi (optional)
- Ergo-designed built-in PIN Pad with extra dust and water proof
- High speed thermal printer, up to 28 lines/sec, support Out-of-paper detection and printing double-layer paper
- Support multi-application, remote download for applications and parameters.
APPLICATIONS of Fingerprint Mobile Data Terminal – Trans v1 FP
- Mobile Time Attendance in Bus/Cars
- School Attendance System
- Membership Management System
- Visitor Management System
- Canteen Management System
SPECIFICATIONS of Trans v1 FP Handheld Mobile Data Terminal
Fingerprint scanner has RJ11 connector which needs to be connected to the RJ11 port of Trans v1 device.
- WiFi with inbuilt antenna
- GPRS/2G with inbuilt antenna
Supported OS & Development Platforms
- Windows – Windows XP, Vista & Win7
- Linux 2.6 or better Kernel with Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat etc.
- C/C++ and more Development environment
- CE Certification
- FCC Certification
- CCC Certification
- UL,RoHS,PCI,PED,EMV Certification