Business IP PBX System is an IP-based company telephone system. This system can be fully integrated voice communication to the company’s data network, so as to establish the ability to connect distributed unified voice and data network in the world around the office and staff. The system can be fully integrated voice communication to the company’s data network, so as to establish the ability to connect distributed unified voice and data network in the world around the office and staff. The most significant feature of IP-PBX is to become an integrated communication system, through the telecommunications network and the Internet, requires only a single device to provide users with voice, fax, data and video communication. Also can be established in a small call center, and low cost. Be fully integrated with the network hardware and software, to improve work efficiency and communication cost.
Business IP PBX System Advantages
- Because the telephone using a computer network, without additional phone wiring
- Network configuration interface, simple installation and management
- Software-based IP PBX costs far lower than the hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Employees can freely move the office, without the need to change the network line or IP PBX configuration
- You can choose a variety of SIP based hardware phones, and will not be confined to a vendor’s product
- VOIP gateway via the standard PSTN receive and make calls
- SIP VOIP services or local network, saving phone charges
Business IP PBX System Features
- Within the enterprise to achieve “zero” calls and fax.
- Call branches where the city’s phone just to pay the local telephone.
- Easy management, EIA can be unified configuration, management and upgrades.
- Voice stream priority to ensuring truly penetrate NAT devices, QOS voice.
- Flexible networking modes, such as ADSL, DDN, ISDN, and residential broadband.
- The network stability voice quality comparable to traditional PSTN.
- FXS / FXO interface flexibility and compatibility with existing enterprise PBX dialing rules more simple.
- Using the public party companies patent FreeLink technology to prevent virus attacks and voice packets blockade.
- Complete billing platform, according to the actual needs of unified accounting of the cost of the call to the outside of the system involved.
You may also like: