A Building Management System (BMS) is used for all within the building’s systems , particularly the electrical and mechanical installations, central to steer (control), operate and work together (communicating)Building Management System integrates all engineering and safety systems into a single information environment. This allows for minimal resources staff to monitor and manage the building. Traditionally, building service is organized as a set of systems, each of which requires a personal service and is not connected with the others.Today, however, especially in buildings with a complex structure of a number of engineering systems can amount to tens. Effectively manage them using outdated mechanical methods, it became practically impossible.
Features Of Building Management System
- It Manages & control Owner & tenant payments.
- It Manages bills
- Create Resolutions for residence of building
- Create Announcements like billing.
- Add Neighbors for making connection between people around you.
- Online Invoicing, make easy for users to pay bills
- Upload Images of buildings to share them to your friends & family.
- Share images with friends
- Critical Reminders via SMS alerts & email to users.
- Manage data, by creating different type of reports.
- Show all Tenant Report.
- Show all Owner Report.
- Logs of all activities.
Advantages Of Building Management System
- Exterior Systems
- Building Access/Surveillance/Life Safety
- Interior Lighting
- Utility Monitoring
- IP Connectivity
- Intelligent Restrooms
- Digital Signage
- Intelligent Kitchens
Benefits of Building Management Systems
- Power / energy saving.
- Less manpower usage.
- Better security .
- Better convince
- Improve staff productivity
- Reduce operation and maintenance costs
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Systems Alarm Reporting.
- Energy Monitoring and Targeting.
- Improved data gathering and analysis
- Advanced system wide alarm management
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
Incoming search terms:
- intelligent building system